Re: [NTLK] BluePrint v2..need copy (I'm entitled)

From: Patrick Meuleman (Patrick2_at_goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 18:01:50 EST

Try emailing him (ash.mishra_at_sarofax.com). I sent him an email shortly
after the start of this thread because I thought it was odd that he didn't
reply. I got a prompt reply (as per usual), however, he did explain that he
has been otherwise disposed and has had difficulty keeping up. Just keep
trying.

Regards,

Patrick.