Re: [NTLK] Re - GEM enterprises

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 09:29:53 EST

The battery was ok after all! My friend removed all the cards, pluged in=20=

the charger then inserted the battery and it worked. So GEM even did a=20=

better job than stated earlier. Both Newtons are in very good condition=20=

and full working order. I'm still aghast how much these things can do...=20=

all I have to do now is transfer info from the visor onto it.

-mw

If money could talk, it would say "goodbye."