Re: [NTLK] GeekSafe 1.1 Released!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 17:36:53 EST

Now that Airport is working and I don't have to quit my internet connection
and fiddle with wires to get my Newt connected I finally get to all those
cool packages that were still waiting to be on my Newt...
(and the recent move from a 8 MB to a 32 MB card helped too ;-)

Now I wanted to install GeekSafe 1.1 and I wondered if you have to remove
the old one first or can you just overwrite ?
(or can they coexist on the same Newt ?)

Robert Benschop