Re: [NTLK] Book About Newt - Name?

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 13:28:42 EST

I just (today actually) bought a copy on eBay from this guy for a really
good price. Much less than half price. I don't know if it is proper to
mention the price or not.
http://cgi2.ebay.ca/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pritu
I think he had two copies so give him a shout. Tell him I referred you.
Normally this book is about $29.99US It still shows up on Amazon.
Hope this helps
Rui