Re: [NTLK] How Do You USE Your Newt?

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 12:16:18 EST

I think I may have been the culprit that said that ... cuz I do that. I also
Surf to it with my cell phone if I want to get a phone number for a contact
that I don't already have on my phone. I wish I could just select the number
and hit dial, but that would require WAP formatted contacts (I guess)
This was really handy, because I went through a couple of bum phones, and not
having to add contacts manually each time was a real time saver. Plus I can
check my schedule via the phone as well. It would be awesome if I could create
new appointments or contacts remotely! (Paul?!)

Rui