Re: [NTLK] Debating 32MB purchase

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 08:56:59 EST

Where would be a good place to get a 4MB or 16MB Card like that? I figure you
are the best source on that kind of info ;-) Why the JIC on the 16MB cards? If
I went the 16 Meg route (because I am a firm believer that "you can have
enough storage space") and it didn't work in the MP100 it would work in the
2100 right?
Thanks
Rui
PS I read the post you sent on your store and how you have integrated Newts
and eMates. You should setup a website detailing that config, it sounds
wicked!