Re: [NTLK] Listing and Review of all Ne.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 06:25:54 EST

------------------
>on 14-02-2002 6:00, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> 've been busy with moving our business
>
>Since I won't be a LANUG (according to my Newt that's 8940 km from here !)
>could you tell us what you're business is, just curious...

=2E..btw, you're only a short hop. :-o
Sure. As you can tell by my email addy, we run a health food shop(vitamin =
shop). We've been operating out of a 1000 sq. ft. space with 1000 sq. ft. =
of storage behind the retail section. Now we are in a 6000 sq. ft. retail =
space with a 400 sq. ft. storage space. It's also about 12 times the =
work, at least until we re-open, then it will be 4 times the current =
effort.
We use eMates to maintain 'special orders', 'outs', customer base', and =
'alerts' to remind us of repetive work. I use the AMP21K's for real =
paper-based work. We print to a IrDA-equipped HP340 deskjet.
I will have two phone lines receiving faxes on two MP21K's.
Hopefully an iBook soon for wireless connectivity between the eMates and =
MP21K's. Small project. :-p
>> I posted a thread on www.smaller.com , look for 'links!links!links!' in =
=3D
>> the 'general newton discussions'.
>
>Just checked and can't find it there, maybe you can post it to the list ?
>

>Robert Benschop

Ooops! Sorry about that. Good thing Gary M. is on it.