Re: [NTLK] itunes/newton problem

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 02:31:12 EST

Ditto for me also. I use keyspan USB adapter and have no problems
communicating with my newton for laoding packages and backing up. I think
the problem is it's a serial connection (not even real serial) not pure
appletalk. The computer is using the keyspan drivers instead of appletalk. I
played around a lot with it tonight. The extension and plug in seem to work
fine, and Mad Max is in place but all I see is Newton, not personalized, in
the itunes menu. I'll give it a go with ethernet tomorrow. Still a wonderful
and fantastic gift to the Newton community. Thanks again.
-Chet