[NTLK] itunes/newton problem

From: erntuco_at_yahoo.com
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 02:07:56 EST

I just downloaded the newton plug in for itunes. Great idea. Anyway, I
can't get it to work. I am able to use newton connection utilities and send
packets to my newt, but can't seem to get itunes to recognize it.

I think the problem may be due to the fact that I use a keyspan USB adapter
to connect to my imac to my newt. I'm not sure why it will work for newton
connection utilities but not itunes. Yes I installed the plugin in the
itunes plugins folder and the NewtonDeviceLib in the extensions folder.

Any ideas?
Mike