[NTLK] Connecting with Farallon PN595a card?

From: Huggins, Chris (Chris.Huggins_at_webct.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 18:07:31 EST

I have installed all of the correct pkg files & drivers, but when I insert the Farallon card into the Newton, I get the "There is a problem with this card. Newton cannot recognize this type of card" message.

Is this simply becuase I have the wrong ethernet card? Is the PN895 the ONLY card that works properly?

-chris