[NTLK] Visual Newt

From: joel saleson (js6004_at_socket.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 19:33:39 EST

Does anyone have a working copy of visualNewt? It's a gui designer for
NewtDevEnv. I tried to buy it from the author, Serg Koren, but he said he
had had a hard disk crash and lost the file; therefore, he was not able to
fulfill registration requests. If you bought the program (not the demo),
please send it to Serg at VisualNewt.com so he can sell me a copy. I'd
really appreciate it!!!

Joel Saleson