Re: [NTLK] pcmcia slot

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:35:55 EST

Well, as far as we can tell, the AllPoints card can no
longer be used with the Newt. As for other devices,
well, the method in which they were set up seems to
have changed (Go America is the only company that is
even offering these wireless services) so I would
place a good guess that the AllPoints cards in the
United States are basically useless.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- scotty technoir <ticknor_at_punkass.com> wrote:

> so are you saying, Ed, that the Allpoints card is
> now useless, the freq
> aren't in use anymore?
>
> st

=====