Re: [NTLK] newtontalk iTunes

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:19:35 EST

I was reading the first column of this page
http://www.pixell.net/doppler/newton/

where it says "Itunes 2 excluded"

I took this to mean that v2 of iTunes was excluded from the
compatability list.

Now if I could only figure out why my MP2100 won't work with a G4
titanium - possibly due to the use of a USB/serial adapter. Perhaps some
of the settings could be explained a bit more; am I correct in assuming
the "Dock" app doesn't need to run on the Mac desktop?