Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:01:42 EST

Joe Anthenat wrote:
> Ok, need some help here... I've installed MadMax, but when I try to
> open it, I get "(-48201)" error...

Do you have all the packages installed (MAD Newton, MAD Max and
NHttpLib?) I get this error when I try to run MAD Max without MAD
Newton. But this is a good one for some sort of FAQ list.

The reason for splitting up the player is that I'd actually like others
to use the decoder part in their own applications (like Brad Tober's
Newton Audio/Media player), they won't need the whole player app for that.

Eckhart

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --