Re: [NTLK] Debating 32MB purchase

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 00:57:47 EST

Yup, I bought one or two here and there, then the Recycler had a few =
Newton bunches with multiple cards in the deals, then ebay got me busy, =
then these liquidators pop-up with off-lease deals, it's easy to see how =
you can reach 100+.
Let's see...
12 1-meg.
26 2-meg.
10 4-meg.
15 6-meg.
05 8-meg.
01 10-meg.
02 12-meg.
08 16-meg.
04 20-meg.
05 24-meg.
01 28-meg.
13 32-meg.

Most of 32 megs. were in the last month due to GEM enterprises.
At one time I had 121 cards, then the prices went up, I sold a few here on =
NTLK and to our LaNUG members, always at my cost.
If you were at the NUGWASH. meeting last year, I brought a black nylon =
case meant for the MP1x0's, but it was full of cards, 33 in fact. At some =
of our LaNUG meetings, I layout the cards and almost play solitare. :-p