Re: [NTLK] Its Coming

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 22:10:01 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 2/13/02 6:51 PM, the entity known
as Rich Lindsay transmitted the following from rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com:

> Only if your not interested in a little tease before the release of an=20=
>
> iTunes compatable MP3 player for the Newton 2x00

Oh. I thought it might actually be something important. Not that I want to
rain on the parade of any MP3-using 2x00 owners. But, since I'm neither, I
guess I can just go into ignore mode on this topic...

- Eric.