Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Macintalk Script

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:36:54 EST

Peter,

-48601 is a syntax error, so it is perhaps something mistyped. Be careful
with each line's information, as James Clark mentioned, things like
'foreach' being put in as 'for each' and the sort, could cause problems.

At least, trying it one line at a time, you can isolate where the problem
is.

-Stephanie