Re: [NTLK] NewtonPress 1.1 Platform Selection

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:17:26 EST

Well, that's really odd. I use Newton Press 1.1 on all
my Windows machines (95, NT, 2000, ME and XT) and I
get the platform choice. I first had newton Press 1.0,
then performed the upgrade and now get the "About" to
display version 1.1
What's the difference between v2.0 and v1.1?
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 13-02-2002 9:37, Donald J. Ryan at
> DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net wrote:
>
> > installed the NewtonPress 1.1 contained on the
> MP2000 Upgrade CD.
> > When I run the program, the about menu says
> "Newton Press 1.1".
> > When I go to Preferences, and select "Platform",
> the only choice that shows
> > up is "Classic". The upgrade PDF files shows a
> whole series of choices. I'm
> > not sure what to do next. Can someone that has a
> working copy StuffIT and
> > email me it off-list?
>
> You should have NP 2.0, it's on Unna but I'll mail
> it off list.
> (for anybody getting it from Unna, drag and drop the
> resulting text file on
> Stuffit Expander)
>

> Robert Benschop

=====