Re: [NTLK] D-Link 660+ ethernet card and routers DSL router/BellMobility& Nokia 6185

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:51:07 EST

> Does anyone know the trick to setting up my
> D-Link 660+ ethernet card so I can see my MP2100
> on the network in our house.
> We have a Linksys DSL router
> and a D-Link DSS-8+ ethenet hub?
   I have a D-Link 660+ and a Linksys router and have had no problems with the setup. The difference could be the hub.
   Is your Linksys the 4 port or single port model? I have the router acting as a switch for my network (no hub).
   As for the Nokia ... I have no idea ... Bell insists it's impossible, which probably means it's possible.

Peter