[NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: Rob Hoehn (robert.hoehn_at_wamu.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:04:32 EST

All this talk about the Wireless Wavelan card (and the sweet deal on OWC) - I
couldn't resist either. I installed the driver and set up a Software Base
Station on my Powerbook running OSX. I went to check my email with Simplemail
and the Newt goes through the whole process no problem until it goes to find my
mail server. It just sits there and eventually says, "Could not resolve
getmail.mail.com". I thought it was something to do with my DNS server settings
in the connection slip, but they appear to be right. Anyone have any ideas?

Rob