Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Macintalk Script

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:58:33 EST

Peter,

How are you entering the script? The easiest way is to choose Dashboard
Prefs, then click on the Scripts tab, then choose New Script, and use the
mini-keyboard to enter it, or paste it in there. Then hit Test it. If you
didn't enter the script by hand, you may be getting some garbage characters
in there. Try entering the script by hand using the mini-keyboard.

- Dave