Re: [NTLK] OT test 2

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:28:20 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 2/13/02 3:17 PM, the entity known as
good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net conveyed the following:

> Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>>> OK, let's try this again. I turned off the option in Preferences:Compose
>>> tab -- Reply to message in format in which it was sent. (or however it's
>>> worded).
>>
>> Same thing, Eric. I already had this option OFF in Entourage with same
>> result. I would have thought that maybe turning it ON would help...
>>
>> So, I turned it on for this message. And here are some accented characters:
>> =E9 =E8 =EE...
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> =E9 =E8 =EE... these are French, no? (o>-p (cyclops?)
>
> Mark

Is this only happening with Entourage &/or Outlook clients? If so, perhaps
some brave soul may want to go spelunking into M$'s so-called help pages.
Best pack a lunch, a dinner, a change of underwear, and leave a trail of
breadcrumbs. And make sure we know your next-of-kin in case you get trapped
in there forever...

Not that I've had any problems finding things on M$'s site mind you... ;-)

- Eric.