Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Macintalk Script

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:08:09 EST

I made some changes to the script before I used it... it was the PlaySound
command that I couldn't remember. Anyhow here's the script I successfully
used:

// use fred or ralf or gnws or zarv etc.
// to select which voice to speak in
local t := GetHilitedTextItem();
local vox := "[[svox kath]]"; // changes voice to Kathy
if not(t=nil) then begin
    foreach item in t do
    PlaySound(vox&item);
end;