Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: Brent Bell (brent_at_vividgroup.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 14:55:09 EST

Just curious if anyone has tried the 802.11 cards on an accelerated
Newton?

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my Proxim cards work very well
in my accelerated Newton's. In fact I am running 2 of my Newton's with
only a 5.00 MHz crystal @ 219 MHz - and I am able to do everything I
need between Newton and PC wirelessly!

I love my Newton!