Re: [NTLK] QuickFigure for NewtWorks

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 14:00:02 EST

On 13/02/02 13:11, "David Orriss Jr" <dave_at_davenet.net> wrote:

> Can you please put the ZIP formatted files back on your website? It
> would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
>
> Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>

> Check on my website
> <http://home.cox.rr.com/nemesys/NewtSoft_EN.html>. I
> always kept all NewtWorks related packages there including some
> documentation. For instance, there is a PDF book for QFWorks...

I'll try but I did remove them because I was running out of space (slightly)
when I did release GeekSafe 1.1 in 3 different file formats.

-Laurent.

code police n.: [by analogy with George Orwell's `thought police'] A
mythical team of Gestapo-like storm troopers that might burst into one's
office and arrest one for violating programming style rules. May be used
either seriously, to underline a claim that a particular style violation is
dangerous, or ironically, to suggest that the practice under discussion is
condemned mainly by anal-retentive weenies. "Dike out that goto or the code
police will get you!" The ironic usage is perhaps more common.