Re: [NTLK] Database program?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 02:47:28 EST

Have you tried Quickfigure? This is more like Excel, a spreadsheet program.
I like it because you can integrate spreadsheets in the notes application,
you also have graphing possibilities and you have QF Exchange to transfer
data from/to Excel on your PC/Mac.
I also try to find a database which is well suited for me:
I tried a very very simple one, this is Ebase, this is nicely integrated
into Works, which is fine.
I also tried a more complex database, which is FilePad. I think I will go
for that.
I would most prefer the FileMaker Companion, but currently it has no link
to MAC Filemaker, because this part is not yet coded.

Johannes