Re: [NTLK] Sell or hold

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 22:58:04 EST

Reason #5) When your grandkids take if from the bottom
of your drawer to the 2104 antiques roadshow, it will
still hold every bit of data it had when it was placed
there 102 years previous! (try that with a P*lm)
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167 (yes, it should be back now)

--- "Huggins, Chris" <Chris.Huggins_at_webct.com> wrote:

> Reasons to keep your Newton (in no particular
> order):
>
> 1) resale value has dropped -as you noted, unless
> $150 would REALLY help
> 2) keep it for your grandchildren, who will be
> amazed their grandpa has
> such a big funny computer
> 3) it doesn't take up much space, so you can leave
> it in the bottom of a
> drawer or bookshelf for years and you'll never know
> the difference
> 4) set it up as a web-server to much amazement of
> your friends for your
> own weblog
> 5) It will be worth millions when aforementioned
> grandchildren take it
> to the 2104 Antiques Roadshow

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -