[NTLK] Problem with 130 and error 77

From: D. LoTempio (dlotempio_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 21:28:27 EST

To all:

Need help. I've owned a 130 with 4 MB card for about 2 years and its run
flawlessly until now. Last week, I installed Backgammon v.2 and Blue Print,
the project management demo. I played Backgammon for about a week - well,
not the WHOLE week but you get the idea - and had no problems. I used Blue
Print on Monday and received a memory error. I went into Extras and Froze
Backgammon, but it's icon promptly disappeared. I tried freezing Blue Print
and it did the same thing. The packages were still there when I unfroze
them. After all this occured, many of my packages and apps will not open.
I receive Error 77.

I can't open Dates, Names, Backgammon, Connection and Blue Print. I can
open and use Notes. I couldn't find any useful information on the error #.
Does anyone have experience with this problem or advice. I was wondering if
I should try a soft reset (with the card popped out).

Thanks for any help.
sincerely
Dlotemp