[NTLK] QT, PDAs and Apple

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 20:12:24 EST

my not-so-wild guess is that most of you already know about the strategic
alliance between apple, sun and ericsson.

http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0202/12.partners.php
http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2002/feb/12wireless.html

i assume that the PR aims at OS interface and other key technologies from
the newton era (not only QT) when it says the new alliance will draw on
"apples leadership in content creation".

(at least apple mentions PDAs specifically in the PR :)

maybe i should just shut up and hold my horses ...

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_karmatic.com
         phone: +46 (0) 8 242 606