Re: [NTLK] [OT] More Food for thought...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 17:32:36 EST

I know a great Italian place run by an egyptian/greek, great food. We =
could take a US(world-made)-made Dodge or Japan-made Mitsubishi(22% US =
content) to his place. Where a nice Portuagese barmaid will serve us =
Guiness or Crown or Steinlager or Pyramid Ale. Then head on out to =
Universal City Walk and watch all the tourists enjoy a fun place. Without =
all these different people here, this would not be the diverse place it is =
today, loving every minute of it!