[NTLK] eMate to PC software

From: boyd (sufferinstudios_at_sufferinstudios.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 16:48:09 EST

Hello,

I have an eMate and normally use the software off the Connectivity CD that
came with the machine to download files from it to my PC. But now the
software insists that I must load the upgraded version, which I can't find
anywhere.

I've searched without success through the faqs and various websites, and
now I'm posting here as a last resort. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Lane