[NTLK] A Notepad like desktop editor

From: Michael Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 11:57:51 EST

Hi, all,

In the interests of leading my desktop life like my Newton life, I like
having apps similar to the Newton apps on my desktop.

For the Mac OS X users out there, check out
<http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=11374&db=mac>
for MacJournal, which has a lot of Newton Notepad like features. I can't
figure out how to import text from other files, but other than that,
there's some nice search features and good archiving capabilities.

Just thought I'd let you know. It's freeware, so check it out.

--
   Michael C. Wittmann
   Physics Education Research Laboratory