[NTLK] MP100 and H0005 Fax Modem

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 11:16:05 EST

Hi there I just joined the list and I must say, it is far more active than i
thought it would be. Which is great!
I was wondering if anyone knew or could point me to some info about the MP100
and H0005 Fax Modem and their capabilities together. I understand that you can
send faxes with the modem connected (but cannot receive faxes) What I was most
curious about is if you can get regular (current day) email with this setup? It
looks as though that is not possible but I just wanted clarification. I don't
actually have the fax modem, but I am considering picking one up.
Thanks
Rui