Re: [NTLK] Aviation

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 10:21:22 EST

Excellent! If Aviatrix 2 was ever finished and released, I would buy it. It
would be handing to have all that capability on the MP. If I wanted to carry
all those features with me now, I'd have to take my laptop with me. I don't
even care if the NAV database is out of date, so long as I can add way
points. The flight planning is more of a cross-check for my paper
calculations. I'd be interested to find out if you hear anything from the
author. Thanks!

Donald Ryan