Re: [NTLK] Listing and Review of all Newt software...

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 10:21:13 EST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 2/12/2002 at 11:33 PM Sushi wrote:

>Woo brought up Multischeduler. This is the first time that I've seen
>this software mentioned. Which makes me wonder just how many other nice
>packages are out there that I would like to check out.

I'm there too, Sushi - I can't find it and I would LOVE to find a freeware=
 date
replacement. I did find the byte-size homepage though:

http://members.aol.com/bytesizeww/download.html

But it doesn't seem to exist there. ALthough I hear hilite2000 is great=
 (I'm
grabbing it). He has other freeware stuff as well.

If anyone has multischeduler, can they please post it to unna?

Brad