[NTLK] Palm Desktop ToDo x Newton

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 08:17:17 EST

Hi:

I'm experiencing a little annoying behaviour with ToDo items:

I can create, mark as completed or even delete ToDo Items in PalmDesktop or
Newton and these items are updated correctly on both sides.

The problem is:

When I move a ToDo item in Newton from one date to another this item is
updated correctly in PalmDesktop but if I "drag&drop" a ToDo item from one
date to another in PalmDesktop this info doesn't update in my Newton!

I've checked "Computer Wins" in the Syncronize preferences and also tried to
import the ToDos directly from PalmDesktop to Newton with no success.

After one or two attempts to syncronize it seems that info stored in Newton
overwrites what is in NCU and the ToDo item in PalmDesktop returns to its
previous date.

Is this a common behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

--lpetroni