[NTLK] Platform Choices...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 23:47:51 EST

>On 2/12/02 @ 1:56, Loren Finkelstein wrote:
>
>That's one of the great things about having platform
>choices. You can use what you like, and I can use
>what I like.

Well said!

While I prefer the Mac OS, I do like and use Windoze systems each and
every day.

Well except for the Pocket PC. It is simply to clunky for me. I love
the new HP Jornada. The only thing that is keeping me from getting one
is the OS! Sure like the hardware.

These days, the key is data compatibility.

What is realy nice is that I can use MSFT Word 97 (Windows) at work and
then edit those same documents with MSFT Word 98 (Mac) at home. And now
with ADSL, I just beam them to home and back. Quick and easy.

Sushi