Re: [NTLK] flooded email box

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 16:58:31 EST

I prefer to have my emails on my Newt. Thst way I can read/reply anywhere =
and not really worry about battery life and walk the dog with Newt. in one =
hand leash in the other. Works except this 'encoding' problem.

BTW, my Newt. screens all emails before downloading to desktop/laptop. =
This is how I 'catch' virii before it hits the desktop/laptop. :-)