[NTLK] SAS Backdrop Plus (WAS Re: Food for thought...)

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 15:08:50 EST

>Please remember, no one is forcing you to read these messages. It is
>very easy to delete messages without reading them if you so desire. Just
>like changing the radio/TV station.

Heh heh! You said it! One thing that years of participating in Internet
discussions has taught me is that often the best way to deal with boneheads
and rabble-rousers is just to ignore them! Just because I have a "reply"
button doesn't mean I have to use it to debate every opinion I disagree with.

Anyway, having said that...

Has anybody figured out how to change the backdrop image in Standalone's
Backdrop Plus? I know they used to offer a for-fee service to make a custom
image, but I find myself feeling like a cheapskate and wonder if there
isn't a hacker's approach.

I enjoy Avi Backdrop (which allows backdrop images) but prefer the way
Backdrop Plus lets me put tappable aliases right on the backdrop to launch
my most-used packages.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Jeremy