Re: [NTLK] I think I need this

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 14:10:23 EST

Looks like it will work. Also, if you still have connection problems,
check UNNA for NDB (Also known as DIL Tester). It's the best app I've
found for installing packages from PC without jumping through hoops
(i.e., Slowdown.exe, hacks to NCU, etc.) It can also be used for
backup's but a restore function hasn't been added yet. He's been looking
for someone to "take up the cause" since he hasn't had time to work on
it.

Here's TT's URL also, http://www.tempel.org/newton/

Fred=20