Re: [NTLK] [OT] Looking for cheap ISP

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 12:47:29 EST

Laurent,

I use www.xprt.net based out of Portland, Oregon for my ISP. They cost
$95.00 per year. They provide NO phone support, hence the name Expert Net. I
connect through them to check mail on my POP accounts and send mail through
their SMTP account.

Couple this with a 480 minute Sprint calling card from Costco for $20.00 and
you can check your mail easily from almost anywhere in North America.

Larrie