Re: [NTLK] [OT] Looking for cheap ISP

From: Mark Fellows (mdfellows_at_attbi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 11:04:48 EST

First you might want to verify that you _will_ be able to access your
email while off-cable. I'm on AT&T Broadband and can only download POP
mail using an SSL connection while off the cable network -- even though
I'm using AT&T WorldNet to dial in. I can't send mail at all while
dialing in. AT&T's only recommendation is to use their HTML interface
when traveling.

- Mark