Re: [NTLK] кто-нибудьговоритпо русски ?

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 18:35:07 EST

doppler wrote:

> Denis Krasnov [dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com] wrote the following 2002-02-08 01.00:
>
> >=20
> > =3DE5=3DF1=3DF2=3DFC =3DE2 =3DFD=3DF2=3DEE=3DEC =3DEB=3DE8=3DF1=3DF2=3DE5
> > =3DF0=3DF3=3DF1=3DF1=3DEA=3DEE=3DFF=3DE7=3DFB=3DF7=3DED=3DFB=3DE5 =3DEF=3DEE=3DEB=3DFC=3DE7=3DEE=3DE2=3DE0=3DF2=3DE5=3DEB=
> =3DE8 ?
> >=20
> > =3DC4=3DE5=3DED=3DE8=3DF1
> >=20
>
> =EA=EE=ED=E5=F7=ED=EE, =E5=F1=F2=FC =E2=F1=FF=EA=E8=E5 ...

No, the recipe looks fine, it's the way you're going about it that makes
me worry. But, still not bad for your maiden voyage into cake making. I
think your recipe will ruin this date you have planned, though, if you
don't make adjustments. Be careful you don't get batter all over your
newton while you're reading the recipe. I know it looks cool to have the
newt propped up while you're being Julia Child, but just be careful not
to knock it into the pan and put in into the oven.

First off, you've got to take off the lid, then pour the contents into
the pan. Otherwise you'll just become frustrated and bust the jar with a
hammer. Glass shards in a cake mix really is inadvisable. The way you
describe it, you're going to end up with some kind of rock hard cake
nobody will want to eat, let alone your date. C'mon, this is the first
time you two will spend time alone together outside the donut shop, and
you want to blow it by putting a chocolate slab of concrete in front of
her after you make her a beautiful meal?

All right, don't listen to the list members who have years of experience
with this. A much better use for the Newton would be to have it handy
later in the evening when the lights go low, and you could use it as a
way to navigate the apartment without stumbling over your shoes. You do
want to appear suave and debonair, don't you?

Mark

;-p