Re: [NTLK] Dashboard? ButtonbarPlus.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 01:33:25 EST

------------------
>Newtonians,
>
>I am looking at buttonbar enhancements for a MP2x00.
>
>Which is better Dashboard or ButtonbarPlus? Or some other?

These are the best add-on's.
-Dashboard if you like 'menu's access, one-tap access to built-in =
functions, and standard screen size.
-ButtonbarPlus if you like to re-size the buttonbar(thicker, thinner, =
wider, shorter), re-position the BB(mine is the whole length of the right =
side of the portrait screen with 28 icons), a most effective 'GC', and =
allows current use of Startbar(for 'menu's' access and ability to =
shut-down errant apps.).

My main need is quickest access to most-used apps.(so far 18), so I use =
Backdropplus, Buttonbarplus, and Startbar.
>Was there a final result of the "Must Have" thread?

All of these have 'trial periods', so try one for 30-days, then another, =
then pick what's best. YMMV.

=2E..ps, don't forget to delete leftover prefs. after each trial.