Re: [NTLK] <no subject>

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 00:10:04 EST

on 09/02/02 23:48, Gao at gaofar_at_mac.com wrote:

> Hi all again!
>
> First I'll like to thank Stephen for helping me for the QuickFigure! Many
> thanks again!
>
> Next, I've been browsing the eBay and I saw a couple more of quite
> interesting stuff:
>
> . I remember someone of an Europe country likes to get a MP2100. Well there
> is one seller by the name of "jksalesinc" selling actual MP2100 with
> standard accessories (stylus, 4MB card, etc.) for $199.99. He ships
> internationally of course. Then again, I notice GEMenterprise is selling
> theirs for $219, different from when I buy mine at $249 :< (Sob,sob!) Their
> main attraction is the 32MB card you know.....
>
> . Someone's selling CLEAR-CASE MP110! A seller goes by "duffdl" is selling
> this auction with the Buy-It price at $700.00!! Wow! Is it really that
> worth? Anyway, last check it stands at $172.50 and it had not hit reserve
> yet.

Unless some fool really wants it, I don't think it's worth $700. If he's
lucky, he might get over $200, but still, that's p pretty expensive for
something that you'll never use. Oh well, if you have a ton of money and
don't know that to do...

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known as `TOI' (transfer of information).