[NTLK] MoreInfo at Reduced Price

From: beaumontj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 21:22:55 EST

I've gotten a pretty big response (about 25 people) so the cost
will be $45. If you have NOT received an email from me but you
are interested in buying MoreInfo, please respond OFF LIST. I'm
trying to be organized but with most sending me emails and a
few people replying via Newtontalk, I just want to make sure I've
got everyone.

Thank you!

Seth