Re: [NTLK] Apple PDA?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 20:52:36 EST

>On 2/10/02 @ 6:44, Robert Benschop wrote:
>
>If Apple suddenly starts playing around, say 5 years to
>the date after Bill Gates poured all these millions into
>Apple you wouldn't have direct evidence, but I would
>definitely say that you would have circumstantial
>evidence. It would be too much coincidence to my taste,
>especially taken the state of the PDA market at the moment.

Robert, I don't get it. Why does it matter when Apple introduces a new
PDA?!

The PDA market is far from being saturated. Sure Palm has the existing
market with the Pocket PC challenging them. But this market will grow
based on everything that I've seen and read. And it will grow in ways
that we may not grasp at this point in time. Just look at IBM's new
device, and the dramatic shit to laptop computers in the past few years.

As for BG and bookworm deals, I would suggest that since none of us are
the BOD, nor privy to their discussions, this type of discussion is
merely conjecture.

Sushi