Re: [NTLK] Toronto

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 19:13:32 EST

Dang! If that were near me, I'd have been on that faster than you
can say "Hey you, get out of the dumpster!" But then again, I live
in a place where trash-picking is a way of life for cheapskates who
like computers. The local university throws out working stuff all of
the time. In order to avoid paperwork, they just write BAD on the
side and toss it in the trash. I've come upon many a good ethernet
dongle, thanks to this.

-James

> > That's the one. Gone now, sadly, and most of the Newton stuff that was
> > left behind went to the landfill this week.
>

>Sad is right. So many geeks in this lovely city of ours and so few Newts!
>
>d.

The James Elliott Newton Site:
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/newton.html
All work and no play makes James a dull boy and prevents this week's update.