Re: [NTLK] Mea Culpa - Apology

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 11:24:55 EST

1) Because I like it.
2) So I can get into a rough and tumble debate with people like yourself.

Please forgive my language and strong opinions and feelings. While I am
sure that I offended some if not all with my tirade, I did not mean to.
It is just that my love of America is so strong I do not brook criticism
thereof. I should be more flexible and in fact am. I sometimes fly off
the handle. Got to increase the Prozac dose.

To you Chris and to all on the list please accept my humble apologies.
Do not take any names and things I said to heart. They are just words.
Strong feelings sometimes engender strong words.

To those in Europe. Just so you know. I love Europe. My mother is German
from Bochum in Westfalen and I travel to visit relatives and friends in
Dulmen and Berlin quite frequently. I love Germany and Armenia (my
father) just as much as I love America.

Again, humble apologies and all. If you all see fit to remove me from
the list I will accept your decision with humility and understanding.

I bid you all a wonderful day and weekend.

William