Re: [NTLK] Area Code Change

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 11:22:03 EST

on 2/9/02 1:24 AM, Chris Chapman at pan1k_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Hmm. I only have one worksite. I work and live in the same area code.
> Problem is, the newton thinks the area code for my city never changed.
> Argh...'ve never gotten worksite's to work.... But for instance, when I
> create a new person in names, the wrong default area code shows. Hmm..

    I'm currently dealing with two area codes that a local calls or long
distance depending on where you are in the region. I've set up worksites to
compensate for this. I just choose the appropriate worksite and it handles
the dialing prefix.
    I'll have to create more soon ... the Greater Toronto Area will have
three codes soon and four soon after that.
    Of course this is nothing new for those in the New York area where they
already have a multitude of area codes.

Cheers,
Peter